Saturday, April 25, 2020

Be the change you want to see. – Bhagwad Geeta

Be the change you want to see. 

" Bhagwad Geeta " 

I always believed in this quote and since the day I understood the gravity and intensity of it, I decided to live by it being the example. Following the same, I have started this journey of blogging. Hope and wish to learn a lot from this platform. Also I would like to share something that I learnt and still learning from my experiences. Be in touch on this journey of mutual growth and learning.

Let your every moment be an example of what you teach and counsel.


Let your every action be a reflection of your beliefs.


Let your every word be reflective of your own thoughts.


If you want to see change you must first start within. It’s that simple and it’s that profound.

1 comment:

  1. best of luck for this new journey of blogging. this new experience is fruitfull not only for you and but also for readers.

    ReplyDelete

Everything in Life is a Miracle

  Everything in Life is a Miracle These are the two ways to look at life. You see everything as a miracle or you see nothing as a miracle. E...